Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

April Totals

April is a month that i ‘d rather forget from a training perspective.  It started when I returned from a business trip to California – 2 weeks of a flu/heavy cold that I just couldn’t shake.  I tried to complete some light training during this time.  I didn’t push the pace and wasn’t swimming at all during that period.

  Distance Time (hrs) Difference from last month
Swim 11,000 yds 3.25 -6,350
Bike 177 miles 9.2 -52
Run 59.18 miles 8 -30
Other   9 -2
Walking 13 miles 3.5  
off days   7 +3

I also had another strain in my calf, the left one this time.  So for the last few weeks I have backed off the running and added some more physical therapy (part of the “other” category).

I have 2 weeks until my first race of the season – I hope that the calf is better by then, and I can’t wait to try the new bike in competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment